Learn how to make Low FODMAP pancakes from scratch in a blender in less than 15 minutes! A simple recipe for a filling breakfast. Also gluten, lactose and sugar-free!
How good would it be to satisfy your morning pancake cravings in less than 15 minutes with a simple recipe? These low FODMAP pancakes are super quick and easy to make, so you can start your day fast and well!
I’ve recently shared my super fluffy Japanese pancakes, but I wanted a simpler and faster recipe using the blender. I confess that I was not a big fan of recipes in the blender because I thought it was unlikely to get a good dough. But a few experiments were enough to conclude that it is possible to make low FODMAP recipes in the blender. My gut feeling tells me I’ll be sharing some more of these recipes soon!
And if you like simple and quick recipes for your breakfast, try this awesome stovetop bread, which also takes less than 15 minutes to prepare.
Since I was aiming for a super simple recipe, I thought that it should also be easy to memorize. Check it out:
- 3.5oz | 100 grams of low FODMAP flour
- 3.5 fl oz | 100 ml of low FODMAP vegetable milk
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
In addition to using basic ingredients, these low FODMAP pancakes don’t have sugar. Sugar is low FODMAP (except coconut sugar) but I honestly think that these pancakes do not need to be sweetened. Just a sweet or savory topping is enough. Choose your favorite below.
- Fruits without FODMAPs: strawberries, grapes, orange or papaya.
- Lactose free or coconut yoghurt
- Peanut butter
- Low FODMAP cheese: feta, mozzarella, cheddar,…
- Maple syrup
- Low FODMAP Granola
You can choose to make 6 small pancakes or 3 medium pancakes. I personally like them small, so I can add different toppings, but it’s up to you.
And if you liked the recipe, don’t forget to rate and comment below.
Low FODMAP Blender Pancakes
- 3.5 oz | 100g self-rising gluten-free flour* (I used Doves Farm)
- 3.5 fl oz | 100ml almond milk OR rice milk OR lactose free milk
- 3.5 oz | 100g unripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan greased with a little oil or butter and pour the dough forming 6 small or 3 medium pancakes. Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes on each side, flipping with a spatula.
- Serve with your favorite low FODMAP topping and enjoy!