Who says that gluten free, dairy free, vegan or low FODMAP diet followers cannot have yummy desserts?
This delicious ice-cream crumble is the answer to your summer cravings. It’s fresh, filling, healthy and super easy to put together.
To make this dessert, you basically need oats, nuts, dark chocolate and frozen-banana ice cream – no need for an ice cream maker, just bananas and a blender. Check the recipe here.
Happy Summer 🙂
Banana Ice Cream Crumble with Dark Chocolate Chunks
- 1 cup | 90g quick oats
- 1 oz | 30g walnuts finely chopped
- 3 tbsp coconut oil or butter
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 4,92 oz | 140g frozen ripe bananas*
- 1 oz | 30g dark chocolate in chunks
- Preheat oven to 360ºF/ 180ºC
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, walnuts, oil or butter, sugar salt and cinnamon and mix well.
- Press the mixture into 4 small pie pans or ramekins.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool and fill with banana ice-cream*.
- Top with chocolate chunks and freeze until serving.
- 1/4 cup | 0,81oz | 23g of quick oats;
- 1,06oz | 30g of walnuts;
- 1,23oz | 35g ripe banana;
- 0,71 oz | 30g of dark chocolate. So, it is safe to eat one crumble.