Low FODMAP Whipped Hot Chocolate
A creamy low FODMAP mouth-watering whipped hot chocolate to drink when cold weather hits. Easy five-ingredient recipe also with vegan option.
Servings: 1 person
- 1/4 cup | 60g lactose free whipping cream (refrigerated) VEGAN: 1/4 cup | 60g canned coconut milk (refrigerated)
- 2 heaped teaspoons | 8g cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar OR granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons | 20g dark chocolate chips
- 7 oz | 200 ml lactose free milk VEGAN: almond milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon optional
In a refrigerated bowl (15min in the fridge will do) beat the whipping cream until softs peaks form.
Add in the cocoa powder and sugar and gently mix with a spatula until combined.
Put chocolate chips in the bottom of a large drinking glass, pour in the heated milk and top with the whipped chocolate cream. Sprinkle with cinnamon (optional).
With a big spoon, mix everything well and watch chocolate chips melt. Your drink is now ready. Enjoy!