One-Pan Soba Noodles
One-Pan Soba Noodles is a simple vegetarian and low FODMAP recipe inspired by Martha Stewart's ingenious One-Pan Pasta. With tomatoes, basil and scallions.
Servings: 2 people
- 180 g | 6,34 oz soba noodles
- 150 g | 5,29 oz cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup scallions green tops sliced
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 tbsp garlic infused olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cups water
Combine pasta, tomatoes, scallions, basil, oil, salt and water in a large skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat.
Boil mixture, stirring and turning pasta frequently with tongs, until pasta is cooked and water has nearly evaporated. This will take about 7 minutes.
Season to taste with salt, olive oil and lactose free shredded cheese (optional).
Low FODMAP diet:
You can eat up to half of this pasta.
- Cherry tomatoes (fructans) are limited to 75g /2,64 oz per meal. Recipe calls for double.