Low FODMAP Salad
This low FODMAP Salad recipe is quick, versatile and easy to make. And since it has no FODMAPs, you can eat according to appetite. A light and healthy FODMAP free meal!
Servings: 1 person
- 3.5 oz | 100g butter, iceberg or red coral lettuce OR a mix of the 3
- 1.7 oz | 50g arugula/rocket lettuce
- 1/3 cucumber
- 1 common tomato
- 1 small carrot ribboned with a potato pealer
- 3 radishes thinly sliced
- 1 handful of olives
- 5 strawberries
- 1.7 oz | 50g pickled beetroot
- 3.5 oz | 100g grilled chicken breast OR leftover chicken OR a boiled egg OR a can of tuna
- 3 tbsp chives cut with scissors
For the salad dressing
- 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar OR apple cider vinegar
- Salt and black pepper to taste
This salad is a meal for one. If it's for more, just multiply by the number of people.
If it's a side dish, I suggest you do not add protein and that you multiply the quantities by the number of people.
The salad dressing serves up to 2 people. If it is for 4, double the amount of ingredients.